Este shirt - PDF pattern
Este is a pattern which allows you to make two versions of a buttoned shirt. It's an oversized model with dropped shoulders, a back yoke and pleat. You can choose between a classic shirt collar and a lapel collar, and between a long sleeve with cuffs, or a wider, short sleeve. A front and back facing are included for the lapel collar.
In the pictures we made the following versions:
- the classic shirt collar and the long sleeves in the white and pecan brown viscose
- the lapel collar and short sleeve in the mint green viscose
This is a digital pdf pattern, you'll receive an email to download the pattern sheet in A4 and A0 size and sewing description. The pdf is a layered pdf with 2 lines per size: the cutting and the stitching line. You need to select only the size you need (unclick all other layers otherwise you will print all sizes and too many lines). Find a tutorial here!
The seam allowances are included on the pattern sheet.
- fabric: see table below
- matching thread
- iron-on interfacing: 40cm
- version shirt collar: 12 buttons with a diameter of approx. 15 mm
- version lapel collar: 5 buttons with a diameter of approx. 15 mm
Choose a light to medium weight fabric like viscose, cotton, tencel, non-static polyester,...